1. An ideal resting position for a line-free face is to lie on the back with the knees elevated.
2. Clean your face with warm water then splash with cooler water on a daily basis. You don't have to use soap every day.
3. Moisturize the skin to protect it from dryness, pollution and wind.
4. Exfoliation removes dead skin, makes skin feel good and refreshed. Use a scrub that is gentle to skin (e.g. baking soda) and with the help of your first and middle finger, apply the scrub using circular movements (slow & gentle). Don't forget your neck, back and hands.
5. Exfoliate not more than 1-2 times a week as excessive exfoliation can cause damage.
6. Use an herbal mask (Skin Food Therapy) after exfoliation or simply apply vitamin E to the face and let it soak in overnight.
7. The skin around the eyes is very delicate and there are no oil glands to condition, leading to wrinkles. Use a gentle eye cream and apply with a light patting movement every day.
8. Add vitamin C to your daily cream for an antioxidant effect.
9. Once or twice a week add Ginseng powder to your daily cream (ask your herbalist for details).
10. For acne prone skin splash your face with diluted apple cider vinegar 2-3 times a week.
11. Follow a healthy diet and drink plenty of water.
12. Wear sunscreen to protect your skin from sun exposure.
~ Drugs and herbs that may make your skin
Rentin A , birth control pills, alpha hydroxy, antibiotics, dong quai, St. John's Wort, fennel.
Use them with care, consult a qualified expert.